Join the Amazon Stores team that launched Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star. Our stores provide a unique, physical extension of Amazon.com through a highly curated assortment of unique in-store shopping experience where customers can discover the next product they’ll love and interact with our knowledgeable and engaging associates. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
- Provide ongoing training in areas including demo and selling skills, product knowledge, and store operations, and assist manager in identifying training needs.
- Maintain a key to the store and open and close the store following the proper procedures.
- Support floor leader responsibilities including providing peer-to-peer feedback on processes and standards, serving as the escalation point to assist associate peers in solving customer issues where appropriate, training, deploying labor, and ensuring the team takes required breaks and lunches.
- Support supervisory tasks such as scheduling, payroll management, timesheet verification, and time and attendance.
- Participate in associate onboarding and in associate interviews as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the customer experience and store operations by participating in the development of best practices and continuous product knowledge.
- Maintain deep product knowledge with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and demonstrate product features, pricing, and program offers to customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marina del Rey, California
Application Deadline: N/A