This is a customer facing role. Must be available to work part-time between the hours of 6:30am and 10:30pm. You will work differing schedules similar to retail, shifts will be assigned per business need. Flexible scheduling required.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Flexible hours: You will work differing schedules similar to Retail allowing you to work around your schedule.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- You will be assisting customers and working with problem-solve scenarios
- You will be asked to help maintain a clean, safe and organized workspace
- You will be asked to open and close a Locker Plus locations and cover site responsibilities
- You will perform physical labor and may be asked to lift up to 49 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- You will stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 10 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School equivalent diploma
- Experience communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Chester, New York State
Application Deadline: N/A