Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is what unites Amazonians across teams and geographies as we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
- Analyze existing data and metrics to uncover new customer insights
- Track the progress and quality of project work
- Use project scheduling tools to monitor projects plan, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Communicate relevant project information and data insights to leaders and team.
- Team Player: You like accomplishing things as part of a team.
- Good Communicator: You are comfortable talking with all different kinds of people – all ages (including adults!), interests and walks of life.
- Great Time Manager: You usually thrive during semester-long projects by managing your time well.
- Dependable: You are reliable, responsible, and understand how important it is to be where you need to be, when you need to be there, and prepared for what you need to do.
- Analytical: You tend to see patterns and make connections where others don’t.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, Washington State
Application Deadline: N/A