Website American Cruise Lines
American Cruise Lines (ACL), the largest USA flagged cruise line in the United States, is looking to add Servers to our shipboard team as we gear up for our 2021 season. ACL only operates within the USA. We have no more than 200 passenger vessels that create a one of a kind small ship experience. With newly constructed vessels being added to our fleet, we are now accepting applications for our Crew Excellence Program for our 2021 season!
Qualification & Experience:
- You are an American citizen or valid Green Card holder
- You have to be willing to work at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 28 weeks.
- You are able to meet moderate physical demands, including lifting, bending, climbing, and long periods of standing or walking.
- Calm under pressure and positive attitude.
- Pre-Employment Drug Test: Under Federal Law and the Department of Transportation we are required to pre-employment drug test all shipboard employees. This includes testing for Marijuana and other controlled substances. We are also an alcohol free company.
- You are at least 18 years old and have graduated from high school.
Company: American Cruise Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Application Deadline: N/A