The mobile app developer position will be required to design (technical design), develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the native mobile apps (iOS and Android). Brand standards must be adhered to and enforced while maintaining compelling design, optimal performance, user experience and scalability. Clean and well documented code is required.
- Refine and enhance current mobile app code, functionality and UX.
- Articulate requirements into technical specifications.
- Strong understanding of programming principles and architecture (MVC/OOP/Functional Programming).
- 1 year experience in an ecommerce environment or at least 1 ecommerce app in the store
Team player. Great communication skills. Patience. Drive.
- Some mobile UX design, coding and support/maintenance, collaboration and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on design and development work. Strongly prefer some ecommerce, but related experience is acceptable.
- 3-5 years of Java and/or Kotlin experience is required. Experience with Dagger a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience publishing native mobile apps in the Apple App Store and/or Google Play.
- Experience architecting and working in Node.js applications.
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in an IT setting.
- Experience with TypeScript or React applications.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies.
- Ability to set up and admin development, test, SCM and deployment stack is a plus.
- Development of mobile web applications including AMP or PWA.
Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile application development.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred.
- Scoping and estimating mobile application development projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A