Delivers straightforward administrative and/or other basic business services in IT Support. Helps configure, install, maintain and upgrade computer systems hardware and software. Performs set tasks to provide operational support for the organization’s information systems and peripheral equipment such as application servers, database servers, web servers, desktops, printers and storage devices.
- Serves as single point of contact to end users for information technology-related issues, problems, and requests
- Determines root cause and provides accurate, creative, and timely solutions from basic-to-intermediate software and systems problems to ensure end-user productivity.
- Provide a second level of hardware troubleshooting, repair, and installation on specified product lines to end-users.
- Troubleshoot user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Maintains records of daily communication transactions, problems, and actions taken and follows up on any unresolved issues.
- Close tickets in a timely manner and follow up with all end users to ensure customer satisfaction
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Strong support/customer services skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provide after-hours operations and on-call support.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Talking on the phone for up to 8 hours a day.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Take responsibility for and ownership of deliverables.
- Determine timeline challenges early, handle frequent interruptions and shifting priorities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org