At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Management of change for products
- Resolution of customer incidents (internal & external)
- Provide process troubleshooting and optimization
- Scale up of new and transferred products.
- Support Manufacturing initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Set up manufacturing processes with input from quality, maintenance, production, etc
- Perform engineering studies, i.e.: design of experiments
- Lead effort to clarify manufacturing instructions to ensure repeatable operations
- Manufacturing support of products with moderate to high complexity.
- Cost reduction and quality improvement
- Specify, procure, and commission new equipment
- Able to effectively analyze data for Root cause analysis, Verification of process changes and/or Continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills (oral and written) competent in project management, possessing the ability of starting a project and seeing it through to completion (or hand over tasks at end of assignment to ensure completion success)
- Chemical process design
- Knowledge of process safety
- 3 or 4th year chemical engineering student
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salisbury, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A