At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Travel with sales representatives to develop first-hand understanding of customer needs and application details.
- Provides technical training to Henkel staff, distribution partners and customers.
- Work directly with Henkel customers to identify, qualify, close, and maintain Henkel Product applications.
- Develop and maintain a Henkel Product specialty and serve as a technical expert in this specialty when working with staff individually and/or on team efforts.
- Identify new opportunities for product development and work with development project teams to bring these opportunities to market.
- Provides technical support to assist customers in designing and implementing technical solutions.
- Design and implement programs to develop the technical data needed to support the use of Henkel Product technology.
- Demonstrated project management and laboratory skills
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated related experience in Application Engineering, Mechanical Testing/ Engineering
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills
- B.S. Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or other Technical degree
- Proven leadership, sense of urgency, self starter – takes the initiative
- Potential for up to 30% overnight travel per year
- Customer support experience (providing product application training)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rocky Hill, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A