View All Johnson & Johnson JobsJohnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We’re disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives.
- You would be responsible for delivering the company forecast, executing strategic business plans and launching new creative and innovative products to our retail partners.
- In addition, the team is dedicated to category management and shopper marketing initiatives, including providing data analysis to uncover daring trends, executing retail & customer initiatives, and collaborating on strategic business building opportunities.
- Analyzing data to understand business drivers and trends
- Assisting with the management of promotional display programs
- Reporting and evaluating monthly sales versus forecast activity
- Supporting the new item launch process
- Executing retail and consumer initiatives and additional projects that support our key business initiatives.
- Concentration major of Marketing, Finance, or other Business academic major is highly preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks and lead multiple activities concurrently is required. Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and leadership skills are required
- Exposure to syndicated databases including Nielsen & IRI
- Advanced Proficiency in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) is required
- Currently enrolled student completing a Bachelors degree (from an accredited university or college) with intended graduation date between December 2020 – July 2021
- Willingness to relocate geographically within the US is preferred
- Ability to craft strong, collaborative working relationships and inspire creative solutions to accomplish team goals is required
- You should have a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- You are legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Washington, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A