View All Johnson & Johnson JobsJohnson & Johnson
The Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology will contribute to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for pulmonary hypertension and cardiovascular diseases. The successful candidate will work in a highly collaborative environment and will use emerging developments in these fields to independently test hypotheses, generate novel target ideas and develop novel disease models.
- Scientific accomplishments will be presented internally and externally to the scientific community.
- Scientific supervision and mentoring of junior scientists may be part of daily activities.
- Interprets and integrates data and makes recommendations for critical discovery project decisions and achievement of project goals.
- Study planning, hands-on study execution, analysis, troubleshooting and documentation according to best business practices.
- May host visiting outside scientists, where applicable; may be primary collaborator for external investigator.
- In vivo pharmacology experience is required
- Excellent working knowledge in concepts of lung biology and/or cardiovascular disease and/or fibrosis-related signaling is required
- Proven record working in models of cardiovascular and/or lung disease is required.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills are required
- Working knowledge of pharmacology and/or drug discovery principles are required
Qualification & Experience:
- A Ph.D. degree with a minimum of 2 years of post-doctoral experience in the pharmaceutical industry or academic environment; or an MS degree with minimum of 6 years of experience in relevant pharmaceutical industry setting is required
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spring House, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A