Website Johnson & Johnson
The Process Engineer performs a variety of engineering functions involving process improvement and supporting the introduction of new equipment and new products into manufacturing production. Ensures that manufacturing equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets. Takes a leading position in coordinating efforts between organization and sub-contractors from beginning of design process through installation and start-up process. Works closely with other functional engineers in the development and application of effective troubleshooting of equipment and processes. Acts as advocate for continuous improvement of technology and processes.
- Participates in the identification, planning and execution of projects involved with process improvement.
- Supports the qualification of new equipment and performs vendor and site acceptance testing to meet government standards.
- Participates in troubleshooting and resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
- Designs experimental protocols using statistical tools to determine process response to controllable factors.
- Develops and implements equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety.
- Provides training and support to Operations personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree – Engineering or Material Science, required.
- Advanced Degree in Engineering or MBA, preferred
- A minimum of 2 years engineering experience in manufacturing environment with a focus of process improvement and project management.
- Preferred experience working in FDA environment.
- Detailed knowledge and complete understanding and application of principles, concepts and practices of manufacturing engineering
- Knowledge of government regulatory requirements
- Experienced in Statistical design and analysis of experiments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A