View All Johnson & Johnson JobsJohnson & Johnson
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
- Understanding key SIA and business needs
- With direction create, influence and execute high-impact tactical and strategic projects and change management plans. This includes SIA and associated insights and analytics capability build, and business acumen programs
- Demonstrate an ability to influence multiple stakeholders to ensure a high-level of influence and results for key SIA strategic initiatives
- Flawless execution of all program development and management, working closely with Manager, Associate Director and Director
- With direction, synthesize insights on market conditions, competitor performance and implications for the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies leveraging a broad range of secondary data sources, tools, and cross-functional collaboration.
- With direction, support Strategic Initiatives in
- Distill data and complex concepts down into high impactful insights that drives urgency around making the right business decision
- With direction, execute projects which provide foundational fact base for strategic planning activities by partnering with external vendors and cross-functional teams (Data Science,
- Competitive Intelligence, Business Platform and Regional GBI teams, and Finance) to create and maintain best in class and integrated analytical, marketplace and competitor insights
- With direction, ability to understand, translate and integrate marketplace data and secondary data tools into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required.
- Ability to begin to synthesize disparate data sources to provide an integrated insight view of the business is required
- Excellent proven personal leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to support cross-functional teams
- Due to the nature of the information reviewed in the role, candidate must demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and discretion is required
- Demonstrated success in creative problem solving and team partnership is required.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills are required.
- Working knowledge of and experience with secondary market research, primary market research, and forecasting is required. Some knowledge of competitive intelligence data is preferred
- Strong project management skills in a deadline-oriented environment are required.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS or BA in business, finance, marketing, statistics, mathematics, engineering or related field. MBA or MS is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in secondary market research, forecasting, strategic insights, market research, business analytics, strategic forecasting, finance, management consulting or a related field is required
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Chester, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A