Strong communication skills with the ability to adjust the communication style based on receiver.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of the time available.
- Have a good understanding of customer behaviour.
- Good knowledge about IKEA range and service products.
- Strong problem solving and conflict handling skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to take responsibility and delegate when necessary.
- Ability to find solutions for customers and operational issues.
- Coaching and conflict handling skills.
- Passion for customer support and customer satisfaction.
- Passion for home furnishing, people’s life at home, and the IKEA product range.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A