As the Assistant Vice President Lead you will be responsible for supporting the operational risk and control strategy and providing oversight of control functions and initiatives aligned to multiple supported business areas/functions. The Assistant Vice President Lead typically supports the Group in managing a number different control functions aligned to the Operational control Rigor structure, supporting multiple departments in addition to serving in a leadership role.
- Respond to ad hoc and critical control and governance requests
- Accountable for ensuring control and governance initiatives are completed within established time frames and conform to Group Policies and Standards, operations objectives, user requirements and client’s needs.
- Work on various projects and initiatives to ensure appropriate control lens provided, identify opportunities for control automation and contribute to remediation solutions
- Report and oversee the closure and remediation of incidents, issues, and control gaps
- Responsible for identifying and implementing continuous improvement and best practices in the control space across
- Directs the activities of junior control leads, where applicable
- RCSA management and implementation, ensuring that risks are identified, controls are put into place, and testing is performed (both design effectiveness and operation effectiveness).
- Works directly with Leadership on inherent risk assessment, control programs, and issues/risk event management
- Liaises with Barclays Internal Audit (BIA), Monitoring and Testing (M&T), Chief Control Office (CCO) testing, and other external groups testing processes
- Call Center experience with familiarity of call center processes, metrics, analysis, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in global organization and successfully influence a collaborative work environment
- Strong people management and development skills
- Operational Risk, Conduct Risk, Compliance, Audit, and or Control Background
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ or more years working in banking or other regulated industry environment
- 5+ years of demonstrated management experience in a control or control-type environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Henderson, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org