At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Deployment into the engineering department at a location within North America where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will propel their career forward.
- 12 month rotation program through over numerous functions (Lab, Engineering, Innovation, Operations, Sales & Marketing)
- High level of visibility and guidance from a mentor, subject matter experts and senior leaders throughout the program
- Numerous opportunities to volunteer for strategic initiatives, such as sustainability and corporate citizenship
- Valuable real-world learning experiences with continuous feedback and support
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus)
- BS/BA degree in Engineering/Business & available for full time employment on July 2021
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is desired)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rocky Hill, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com