View All Johnson & Johnson JobsJohnson & Johnson
The Technology Summer Intern Program at Johnson & Johnson is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world’s leading health care companies. This program works as a feeder pool to our Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the internship and their degree program.
- Analytics co-op will have the opportunity to work with various aspects of Johnson & Johnson’s business collecting data, analyzing, and applying machine learning techniques to derive insights for business partners. They will also help build analytical applications that work with large data sets.
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experience owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Work within a group in technology that supports a functional area of the business
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours per week) during the summer internship.
- Commit to a May 24, 2021 – August 6, 2021 internship timeframe.
- Have a passion for a career in technology.
- Students in their sophomore year or higher are strongly preferred.
- Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- Less than one year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military service).
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree. Preferred fields are Computer
- Science/Computer Engineering, Managed Information Systems, Information Technology, Software
- Engineering/Development, Data Science, or equivalent field.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, reflective of all college coursework.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Washington, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A