Website Johnson & Johnson
The Manager Cyber Security and Risk Management is a results-oriented self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is looking for opportunity to influence change in an established organization. She will have responsibility for all aspects of identifying and managing security risk and serve as the focal point for all information protection matters.
- Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified, valued, and protected by following and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Provide expert guidance in Cybersecurity & Risk Management to ensure that technology solutions meet all requirements and standards.
- Responsible for driving cybersecurity activities and projects across one of the Sectors, including all security activities associated with external regulations and internal Johnson & Johnson policies and procedures such as Information Asset Protection Policies, as well as security regulations such as EU NIS Directive and related country legislation, HDS, MDR, GDPR, etc. and standards such as ISO27001, NEN, NIST, HiTrust.
- Act as a liaison to the Business and IT to coordinate and lead security risk management activities as required.
- Participate in business planning to ensure cybersecurity capabilities are appropriately considered and included in plans.
- Plan and prioritize the integration of security measures in business projects during the design, development and deployment phases to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of applications and data are adequately protected against cybersecurity threats.
- Proactively drive risk-based business strategies anticipating business needs.
- Experience in securing various levels of the enterprise architecture (data, application, host, middleware, network, Infrastructure)
- Experience working in complex, fast-paced environments
- Experience supporting, leading and influencing security assessments (e.g. SOC Type 2 reporting, PCI, ISO 27001).
- Big Picture Thinking / Attention to Detail – align strategic and tactical
- Previous experience developing effective and strong partnerships along with relationship building skills with business leaders and IT Partners
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to drive to short timelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A major in Cybersecurity or Computer Science is highly preferred.
- Experience with implementation or review of compliance with international security standards or regulations.
- Experience in leading people and/or projects
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, ISSAP, CISM, etc.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maidenhead, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org