View All Johnson & Johnson JobsJohnson & Johnson
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen.
- Leading breakthrough innovation that advances our omnichannel approach for patients through close collaboration with agency and cross-functional partners to pave new ground for Janssen
- Ensuring robust measurement and tracking of our promotional campaigns and finding opportunities for efficiencies and optimization
- Partnering with PR & Communications teams on unbranded advocacy program and patient PR initiatives
- Developing a patient advisory board strategy to ensure we are constantly assessing the unmet needs of our patients, identifying insights, and evolving our core materials and support offering to meet patients’ needs
- Ability to be creative, enthusiastic, and strong analytically, with excellent overall business insight, is fundamental.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills with a heightened ability to collaborate and work with a team to be successful.
- Experience of managing multiple demands and priorities on time, leading teams, gaining alignment and drive decision-making is essential to the success of this position.
- Successful and dynamic experience in Marketing, Sales, Sales Learning & Development, Market
- Research or related fields is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Postgraduate qualification, PhD, MBA, or other graduate degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Horsham, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A