Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan Private Bank, which includes both the High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth businesses, offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities and has been repeatedly recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank for High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals in the United States
- Respond to client issues, anticipate client needs, and prepare for and participate in client meetings with Trust Manager.
- Work with the Tax Department and counsel on income, gift, estate, and generation skipping taxes for the trust/estate and its beneficiaries.
- Respond to requests from beneficiaries for discretionary distributions. Submit memoranda to
- Trust and Investment Committee for approval. Confer with co-trustee (if any) to obtain his/her approval. Communicate decision to client and follow-up with the request as necessary.
- Oversee work performed by various Private Banking operational groups to ensure the smooth operation of the trust and estate accounts.
- Communicate with portfolio managers regarding investment objectives and liquidity needs.
- Handle departmental projects relating to accounts and special assets. Participate on various committees as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years Trust experience
- International trust administration experience a plus
- Trusts & Estates paralegal experience preferred
- College degree
- JD preferred
- A solid understanding of related legal, tax and financial concepts also preferred
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A