Website KPMG US
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
- Architects GRC platforms and services, including Policy and Compliance, Risk, Audit, Enterprise, Vendor Risk, Vulnerability Response, Security Incident Response and Security Operations.
- Provide functional and process expertise in building world class programs across the GRC ecosystem such as Policy and Compliance, Risk, Audit, Enterprise, Vendor Risk, Vulnerability Response, Security Incident Response and Security Operations.
- Possess in-depth knowledge and implementation experience in one or more eGRC/ITGRC platforms, such as ServiceNow, RSA Archer, OneTrust, MetricStream, or BWise.
- Specialize in one or more leading GRC products such ServiceNow, RSA Archer, OneTrust, etc and support creation of collateral, point of view, and thought leadership across the product suite and functional capabilities while leading GRC engagements, delivering process design, technical design, defining agile stories, working with offshore development team to get configuration done.
- A minimum of three years of Information Security and product experience in one of the market leading platforms such as ServiceNow, RSA Archer, OneTrust, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- GRC product certification such as ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Certified RSA Archer Administration preferred
- Prior experience and understanding of GRC/SecOps principles
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Company: KPMG US
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A