The Manager, Paid Search is responsible for implementing PPC media strategies for the Professional Products Division (PPD). The Paid Search Manager will own the hands-on execution and management of Paid Search campaigns, ensuring campaigns are properly set up and routinely optimized to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Write creative and engaging ad copy for brand approval; Partner with brand leads to ensure landing page experience and campaigns are aligned
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Continuously evaluate and optimize campaign performance in abidance with best practices
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search in accordance with brand goals.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms to ensure KPI excellence (CPC, ROAS, CTR, etc);
- Lead the day-to-day execution of paid search campaigns, including strategic execution, bid recommendations, execution details, budget management, and overall goal achievement across various paid search products
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, audience targeting, automation, shopping feeds, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments; Competitive monitoring and reporting
- Manage the creation of keyword lists and conduct keyword research to inform campaign builds across various paid search products (Adwords, PLAs, etc.); Aid in implementing governance strategies
- Ability to work across multiple brands and foster team collaboration
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Passion for Search and digital marketing.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, proactivity
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant industry experience in Paid Search (PPC) and proven track record of exceeding KPIs
- Experience with paid search analytics and research tools (e.g., Google Search Console, Google
- Merchant Center, Google Manufacturers Center, Google Ads, Search Ads 360, keyword planner, SEM Rush)
- Experience working hands-on with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc.).
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Ken shoo, Search Ignite)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A