As an entry-level team member, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of retail tasks related to additional services provided by our store, product and customer service. Meijer Courtesy Team Members enjoy interacting with people and know what ‘above and beyond’ customer service means.
- Safely use snow removal equipment for properly removing snow.
- Coordinating and collecting of the parking lot, lawn, and inside store trash.
- Basic store and restroom cleaning.
- Working with our service desk, store entrance, check lanes and parking lot areas.
- Perishable and salvage returns.
- Working with departments: Health and Beauty Care, Hardlines, Fashion/Softlines, Pets,
- Hardware, Card and Party, Outdoor, Seasonal and Floral.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Cart attendants will ferry shopping carts from outside the store back to the store interior.
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly-organized with a keen sense for details.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Can handle lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and twisting while handling product or using various equipment.
- Ability to shine in a fast-paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westchester, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org