Drive the deployment and support innovation and renovation of products/processes/systems engineering from inception through all stages of development and industrialization in the areas of Cold Coffee, Coffee Creamer, Coffee Concentrate and Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Coffee Beverages to build competitive advantage in the field.
- Project Leadership of development and deployment project across R&D and the Markets
- Define and develop industrial solutions of new competitive technologies
- Set and Maintain Standards – for new and existing technologies
- Participate and support operation improvement initiatives
- Scout new/existing technologies with strategic suppliers
- Project Execution: Successfully manage and monitor progress to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
- Support the markets/factories by providing engineering assistance
Qualification & Experience:
- Personal relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
- Processing troubleshooting in industrial environment.
- CAPEX Project Management background / experience is a plus.
- Experience in the design, installation and commissioning of processing lines following EM CAPEX workflow
- Minimum 5 years of R&D or/and operating/factory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline
- Openness and curiosity for dynamic and future trends in technology.
- Practical experience in Liquid Processing technology is preferred.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to safety, compliance and quality.
- Pride in contributing to the reputation and performance of the company.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marysville, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A