Work under supervision of TAG Director/Manager and be hands-on with our Pilot Plants and Factories, and Manufacturing facilities to deliver on the Innovation & Renovation (I&R) business objectives. Dig into recipe (re)formulation, rapid prototyping, and handle vendor relationships/interactions. Build consumer insights and be the face of our products in cross-functional settings with commercial teams like Marketing, Sales, Finance.
- Our business is passionate about speed, agility, courage, and collaboration. We are in the midst of a culture shift where we are consumer obsessed and see our consumers as our True North. Come be part of our team and win in the market.
- Driving Innovation and Renovation strategy. You will roll up your sleeves on product development, travel to factories to manage trials, collaborating with a variety of factory employees to influence without authority (on the leadership team and on factory lines). This is your chance to flex your creative muscles on the Benchtop to bring food/recipe concepts to life.
- We want to utilize your love of food and incorporate marketplace trends into our product portfolio.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education- A BS or MS degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Science, Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 0-3 years of product/packaging/process development experience in Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
- Completion Internship Program (preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com