Nestlé Development Center Marysville is one of the longest-standing R&D centers in Nestlé’s worldwide network. Here, we provide technical development expertise for beverage products. Whether it is in terms of convenience, health or pleasure, we are committed to creating trustworthy products and processes that improve the quality of consumers’ lives.
- Project Execution: Successfully manage and monitor progress to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
- Project Leadership of development and deployment project across R&D and the Markets
- Set and Maintain Standards – for new and existing technologies
- Scout new/existing technologies with strategic suppliers
- Support the markets/factories by providing engineering assistance
- Define and develop industrial solutions of new competitive technologies
- Participate and support operation improvement initiatives
- Personal relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
- Openness and curiosity for dynamic and future trends in technology.
- Pride in contributing to the reputation and performance of the company.
- Willingness to accept change and effectively manage it.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Mobility to travel worldwide
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years of R&D or/and operating/factory experience
- Practical experience in Liquid Processing technology is preferred.
- Experience in the design, installation and commissioning of processing lines following EM CAPEX workflow
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marysville, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A