We’re looking for a Finance Manager to support Global Apparel and Accessories! This person will partner to drive Nike’s seasonal growth and profitability strategy through the Apparel and Accessories product engines. This person is comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and has a consistent track record to prioritize multiple/challenging priorities. They have the ability to see the bigger, end-to-end picture and optimize the apparel margin planning processes and tools within the larger context.
In this role, you will have the daily opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional partners including strategy, demand and supply management, sourcing & costing, and product operations. Within the finance organization you will work closely with the apparel margin planners, the global consumer finance teams, and sourcing and manufacturing. You will have managerial responsibilities for two financial analysts and will be expected to help craft their development.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field with emphasis in finance or accounting, MBA a plus
- 6+ years of experience in financial analysis, financial/planning, and/or budgeting/forecasting
- Prior people management experience a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills along with the strong ability to convert data/information into comprehensive insights and storytelling, including visual representation of data
- Comfortable working in ambiguous environments with a proven track record to prioritize multiple/challenging priorities
- Sophisticated level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaverton, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A