NIKE, Inc. Beaverton, OR. Participate in functional discussions and initiatives across departments and provide input into business unit planning. Develop internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness. Prepare and distribute timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast, and to support external financial decisions
Actively interpret and review financial results with business managers, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses. Perform analysis that aids in the decision making process and helps improve profitability as well as on new business opportunities, which include scenario and investment analysis. Monitor monthly progress against budgets/targets and work with managers to ensure accountability. Monitor that working capital is efficiently and effectively being used (inventory and AR focus). Develop and monitor metrics focused on P&L, balance sheet, and free cash flow (such as CACC, ROIC). Participate in the strategic and business planning process from a financial perspective. Generate budgets that incorporate strategic business plan objectives and incorporate appropriate assumptions. Execute the monthly forecasting process for assigned division, category, gender group, or cost center. Participate in the Financial Planning team’s support of the Controlling team’s ultimate responsibility for the integrity of the financial statements (management and statutory) and compliance with US GAPP.
Qualification & Experience:
- Corporate financial planning and analysis, strategic planning, and budgeting/forecasting in Direct to Consumer businesses.
- Finance experience in Direct to Consumer business, with deep understanding of P&L and its levers that impact the business from the finance perspective.
- Developing shadow P&L to assess consumer-centric financial performance.
- Developing frameworks and financial models for performance assessment and short- and long-range planning (that is: business cases, scenario, and investment analysis) across Direct to Consumer channels.
- Assessing return on investments by connecting strategic investments to business outcomes for Direct to Consumer businesses.
- Linking consumer behavior (for example, product preferences, willingness to pay, price elasticity) to metrics and KPIs so to assess financial performance and identify growth and profitability drivers.
- Establishing partnerships with cross functional partners teams – such as Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain – to provide financial support and help create, test, measure and optimize Direct to Consumer businesses.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaverton, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A