You are in charge of city specific insights. You will liaise with the Consumer Research team in our Global HQ on Global Insights projects and you will set the insights learning agenda specific to your city. The scope of your work will be aligned at the Global level to prioritize serving the Gender/Sport Dimension product creation teams – this will cover sport performance and sport lifestyle across Men’s, Women’s, and Kids. You will identify new areas for Nike to explore based on awareness of key behavioral, cultural and societal shifts. You will use qualitative research to articulate consumer truths to influence strategic priorities.
- Ability to manage and maintain the rigor and credibility of a portfolio of research projects
- Ability to remain independent and effectively present complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 years of proven experience in consumer research, marketing, design, or product (or related field.
- At least 5 of those years need to be specific to leading qualitative consumer research and include the following responsibilities;
- actively driving research at a research agency or leading/managing projects on the client side as their full-time role. As a dedicated researcher you would conduct a minimum of 5 projects a year. Each project would involve at least 15 interviews (a combination of which would be individual and group interviews).
- Experience conducting and moderating multiple types of qualitative research (minimum 10)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org