Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World. We’re making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
- Understanding of web design concepts from a user perspective
- Oversee code reviews
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce Cloud
- Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction.
- Aligns architectural strategy with business requirements.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce Cloud features and functionality
- Analyzes, designs, and develops roadmaps and implementation plans for large, complex systems based upon the Enterprise Reference Architecture.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce Cloud technology, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices
- Act as a subject matter expert for Salesforce development, configuration, integration, and customization of fields, objects and workflows
- Participates in the Enterprise Reference Architecture and domain architecture Governance process. Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to architectural standards at domain and/or project level.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders to discuss requirements, troubleshoot bugs and offer technical support as needed for Salesforce/CRM platform
- Works on multiple projects as architectural project lead or internal consultant. Viewed as an expert and provides knowledge and counsel to others. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge of one or more specialized architecture areas
- Supports and participates in developing policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. Designs standard configurations and patterns. Promotes the Enterprise Architecture and business process, outcomes, and results.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and related experience; five or more years of professional progressively responsible experience in function or three years’ experience in highly specialized function.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with different Salesforce Cloud studios such as Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Contact Builder, Audience Builder, Journey Builder
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Cloud with external systems (data export and import using Cloud APIs)
- Should be a Salesforce Cloud Certified
- 5+ years Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org