Website Publix Super Markets
Be a part of one of the largest-volume supermarket chains in the US and witness why we have been consecutively named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998! Start your career with us as a Mechanical Engineer and become a valued owner here at Publix.
The purpose of this position is to perform research, provide analysis, design, and document cost effective and code compliant Mechanical Engineering designs for Publix retail facilities which meet functional and aesthetic requirements set by corporate direction.
- designing and drawing construction documents for HVAC, refrigeration, and system designs that are accurate, code compliant and consistent with Publix design standards utilizing CADD and computer-based design calculation software
- solving mechanical, refrigeration and plumbing design issues by performing calculation of plumbing, cooling, heating and refrigeration loads
- conducting interdisciplinary plan review and coordination of designs (HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, refrigeration) ensuring that all design criteria is received from internal mechanical designers, internal facilities, and Retail customers
- modifying prototypical designs to meet site specific requirements and revising the final design as necessary throughout the life of the project
- performing preliminary code reviews of the design by identifying required changes due to site-specific constraints, restrictions and/or parameters of the project
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lakeland, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com