This role is responsible for supporting the Ecommerce Division to deliver their strategic and financial plan, being a finance business partner for commercial decision making and investment cases. The job holder will provide support and challenge, working cross-functionally with business Stakeholders, to deliver well-constructed business cases and post-investment reviews. The job holder will understand the operational drivers of financial performance expertly for this channel, and be responsible for the tracking and delivery of financial benefits and insight to financial performance focused on value creation.
- Financial analysis to support the Ecommerce Division in the refinement and development of the
- Digital proposition, working in close collaboration with other core divisions including Retail,
- Trading, Supply Chain & Logistics, Marketing and others, together with their financial counterparts.
- Identify risks and opportunities and take the lead in prioritising these and work with the business to manage them
- Attend regular department meetings ensuring Finance has a ‘voice’ and a ‘seat at the table’ where P&L impact meets department initiatives
- Support the business to manage capital investment budgets, delivering analysis both pre and post implementation to ensure the best capital investments take place
- Engaging and challenging senior managers within the Ecommerce and Retail Divisions to ensure a robust, accurate and realistic forward projection is produced. Responsible for ensuring agreement and alignment of cost lines with other finance teams.
- Act as Finance Business Partner for the E-commerce Division interpreting management reporting to provide insight, analysis and commentary to stakeholders and providing challenge to the business
- Supporting the Ecommerce Division in the delivery of their strategic and financial plans
- Strong Excel and numerical skills, with an aptitude for turning data into analysis and insight
High levels of pace, energy and resilience
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on driving excellent financial and commercial performance
- Must have a strong eye for detail and a passion for accuracy
- Proven history of effective prioritisation and ability to push back when appropriate
- Experience of maintaining strong financial controls
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and ability to present complex information in a simplified manner
- Professionally Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- A self-starter, and a strong team player that can work independently, spotting the areas to focus on and assisting in the decision-making process
- Effective communicator, influencer and challenger with senior stakeholders, including audiences of varying financial and commercial acumen
- A proven track record of financial control, but also the ability to develop and maintain such an environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A