Join Monark’s team as a Builder Account Manager (Outside Sales) selling premium appliances and/or plumbing product to customers in assigned geographic area.
- Key accountabilities include achieving financial and customer results.
- Planning and attainment of sales and margin goals
- Emphasis is on new account development, relationship selling, and maximizing utilization of the Showrooms.
- Position demands a high degree of self-motivation and well developed planning, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills and the ability to present both product and service capabilities of the company in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Active involvement with trade associations, including attendance of functions scheduled outside of “traditional” working hours.
- Adherence to expense, pricing and procedural requirements
- Ethics: Treats people with respect and keeps commitments. Inspires the trust of others. Works ethically and with integrity. Upholds organizational values.
- Diversity: Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy. Shows respect and sensitivity to cultural differences. Educates others on the value of diversity. Promotes a harassment-free environment. Builds a diverse workforce.
- Proficient in industry practices, terminology, and the ability to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Strong computer skills; MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Knowledge of business to business selling.
- Knowledge of home building industry, including extensive knowledge and expertise within the custom/upscale segment.
- Two or more years experience selling in the home building industry preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-Year College Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org