Monark’s showroom offer unsurpassed selection of premium appliance brands, and our dedicated team delivers quality service. Partnering with architects, builders, designers, developers and homeowners, we are a resource for making the finest homes and for realizing the extraordinary. Our showroom is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support for all office procedures and assists with various tasks, routine and special events.
- Conducts research and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate files, orders, etc. to correspondence.
- Answers and screens telephone calls and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Organizes and maintains file system, files correspondence and other records as required.
- Maintains Showroom schedules.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Copies and distributes vendor information to all sales people.
- Greets scheduled visitors and escorts to appropriate area or person.
- Coordinates manager’s schedule and makes appointments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintains price books and update.
- Six months to one year related experience in providing administrative support to various levels.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Strong computer skills; MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Rafael, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A