View All Sephora JobsSephora
As a Merchandise Coordinator, you will be the key support role to the merchant team assisting on all aspects of the day to day needs of the business. You will play a pivotal role in team admin, reporting, and data entry for product assortments. Reporting to the .com Associate Merchant, you will:
- Manage updates to existing product pages with brands to optimize conversion and keep pages up to date.
- Assist with the creative review process for all digital placements within brand portfolio, ensuring accurate product representation across vehicles.
- Run cross-world weekly and monthly .com reports.
- Complete product sheets to brief site, email, mobile, and other marketing channels.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Work closely with brands and assistant merchant to review deliverables and timelines for new product launches, ensuring receipt of on-time and accurate assets and comps.
- Partner closely with product production team for all product page and site updates.
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
Qualification & Experience:
- Very proficient with Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Strong numbers aptitude.
- High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years of relevant professional corporate experience – e-commerce experience strongly preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A