From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
- Direct and executes complex administrative projects including coordinating, tracking or analyzing budgets; researching information to respond to questions; updating databases and organizational charts; and creating monthly reports or analyses.
- Supports facilities needs of team including moves, planning for future, and coordination with corporate facilities to achieve enterprise standards.
- Manages calendars and scheduling. Recognizes the need to reprioritize as appropriate if business initiatives change and acts independently to realign leader priorities.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Demonstrates confidence, composure and professionalism
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and projects, meet deadlines and follow through on commitments
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with attention to detail
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma/GED or 4 or more years of US military service3 or more years of experience in a role
- 6 or more months of experience in a role providing general administrative support for 1 or more senior-level
- 1 or more year(s) of experience in a role managing calendars and email in Microsoft Outlook
- Interest and availability to work fixed hours in an office environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A