Website Taco Bell
As a Service Desk Administrative Assistant, you will support the Director of the Service Desk as well as partner with the Service Desk Leadership Team, IT Administrative Team, HR Business partner and Staffing to execute the Service Desk employee experience strategies that support our Restaurant teams. This is an exceptional fit for a relationship focused, curious, collaborative, organized and results oriented individual. The ideal candidate has a solid background in administrative and office management operations and wants to grow their career within an innovative, energetic company.
- Serve as primary point of contact for the Service Desk with the other groups and departments in the RSC
- Coordinate and lead small projects
- Own the new hire and on-boarding process for all new Service Desk employees – contract and full time
- Ability to anticipate needs of Directors and deal interpersonally with a variety of internal and external business contacts
- Ability to drive engagement and culture within the team
- Develop reports and presentations
- The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, being able to work with people at all levels within the organization and outside the organization.
- Support the Service Desk by managing the seating and org chart, employee information spreadsheet, department calendar, distribution lists, team communications, in addition to addressing basic payroll and attendance issues
- Manage calendar, schedule travel and process expense reports in addition to meeting preparation for Restaurant Technologies Director
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous and high energy environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to effectively interact, collaborate and communicate with all levels
- Must possess high levels of professionalism and integrity.
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A