Website United Airlines
As a Senior Manager of IT Security Technology, you will create and lead the application security team’s strategy to drive a defensive approach to the United Application ecosystem of mobile and web applications that are critical for our daily operations and for customers.
- Coordinate, measure and report on the technical aspects of security technology management.
- Lead vulnerability scanning/ management and dev sec ops automation
- Establish security controls to protect applications across a large and complex environment
- Provide technical security architecture/engineering support
- Provide strategic vision and strategy that is aligned to organization and team priorities
- A minimum of seven years of IT management experience, with five years in an information security role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- BS/BA, preferably in a technical or scientific field or equivalent experience, education or training
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work effectively with product managers and developers
- Ability to deliver ahead of or on milestones for project timelines
- Good understanding of application security frameworks, standards, and best practices from OWASP, WASC, SANS. and other information security standards.
- The ability to build strong relationships at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and understand business and security goals
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information security concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security technologies.
- Demonstrable experience with object oriented programming languages. In depth experience with at least two of the following development languages: .Net, C#, Angular, React/Redux, Java, PHP, Objective-C, SQL, REST, SAML, Python, Swift, Kotlin
- Experience with at least one code security review tool: Qualys, Veracode, Checkmarx, WhiteHat Sentinel, Tenable, Burp, etc.
- Familiarity with how APIs work and how to interact with them.
- Experience delivering, implementing and administering complex technical security solutions
- Understanding and awareness of documentation required in a secure software development lifecycle
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com