Website United Airlines
From airports to the boardroom, our Legal department provides advice and counsel on all aspects of the business, assessing legal risks and our compliance.
- Handling day-to-day supervision of international lawsuits, independently managing outside counsel assigned to legal matters, and handling other duties as assigned Managing the Senior Staff Rep-International Legal Affairs
- Conducting research and preparing legal documents required for company operations in international jurisdictions
- Preparing powers of attorney and similar authorizations
- Working with various business departments and gathering information relevant to international legal issues
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Ability and desire to function both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Paralegal Certification
- Extensive knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong critical thinking, problem analysis, and problem solving skills.
- At least 5 years of experience as a practicing paralegal. Significant experience with managing legal matters, managing outside counsel, and gathering information from various business entities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Extensive knowledge of all relevant aspects of case management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior in-house or law firm experience with international legal matters
- Knowledge of case management databases such as Passport
- 7+ years of experience as a practicing paralegal.
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org