Website Valero Energy
As a Full Stack Enterprise Developer in the Information Services division at Valero, you will be responsible for designing and developing innovative software solutions to fuel our business initiatives. You will provide technical leadership, expertise and problem analysis to the architecture, design and development of valuable applications.
- Your role will focus on developing solutions using enterprise software platforms and integration services to enable business solutions through close collaboration with end-users and other Information Services team members
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- The aptitude to independently learn new technologies required.
- The ability to design, develop, document, and support solutions utilizing design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices required.
- A minimum 5 years of functional or object oriented programming experience utilizing either SAP
- ABAP, HANA, Java or C# required.
- A bachelor’s (or higher) degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
- Information Technology or related field required.
- A minimum 5 years in relational databases, data modeling and SQL scripting required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with any of SAP functional modules preferred.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management using OpenText preferred.
- Proficiency with enterprise web application design and development utilizing SAP UI5, Fiori and
- ABAP WebDynpro/FPM technologies with a strong focus on user experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP technologies like SAP HANA, oData Services using NW Gateway, Business
- Object Processing Framework (BOPF), and Core Data Services (CDS) preferred.
- Oil and gas industry or related business/IT knowledge preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A