Website Victoria's Secret
A Victoria’s Secret PINK Supervisor is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the PINK Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager of PINK or the PINK Manager.
- Operations: Supports operational excellence through visual merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and delivering on our operational standards. Owns organization of cash wrap zone, including, but not limited to: cash wrap standards, inventory, MPOS charging stations, recovery, and line management (select stores).
- Culture and Customer: Supports direction and drives performance for primary category of Victoria’s Secret PINK bras. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Primary Responsibility: The PINK Supervisor has the primary responsibility of driving results for the Victoria’s Secret PINK brand.
All leaders are responsible for: Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Talent: Sources for open roles and schedules interviews for assigned team. Facilitates associate onboarding and completes associate observations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret PINK Brand.
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kaneohe, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A