Website Whole Foods Market
Responsible for performing administrative and office support duties for our Merchandising organization. Answers telephones, prepares correspondence, maintains calendars, arranges and coordinates meetings. Prepares, retains, and manages documents and files. May prepare presentations and reports. Makes travel arrangements as needed. Might handle / reconcile invoices and payments. Responds to team and Team Member / Team Leader requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- May provide informal support to less experienced Administrative Assistants.
- Provides relocation and on-boarding assistance for new hires including relocation and acclimation to the team.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries; compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Provides administrative support for designated leaders / larger teams.
- Effectively prioritizes and manages multiple projects.
- Tracks and verifies invoices and expenses; submits invoices for payment.
- Assists with managing the team budget.
- Listens to and asks questions to solicit feedback, understand needs, and provide service.
- May provide process or procedural guidance to others.
- Leverages strong working relationships to enhance the organization’s standing and performance.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine or moderately complex in nature, recognizing the need for occasional deviation from standard practice.
- Follows standard data and situational analysis practices and procedures.
- Evaluates and resolves issues using knowledge of what information to collect and where to find it.
Qualification & Experience:
- Comprehends and interprets instructions, correspondence, legal documents, and invoices.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint experience.
- Advanced knowledge of office equipment.
- Effectively sets personal priorities based on knowledge / understanding of the supported team’s / leader’s priorities.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma and 2-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Associates degree, technical college, or some college course work preferred
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A